- Ida I. Whipple (http://whipple.org/52488), b. 1868, possibly Mansfield, Cattaraugus, New York, d. 1937 and buried in Maple Hill Cemetery, East Randolph, Cattaraugus, New York. She would have been about 17 years old in the photo. (East Randolph is about 114 miles SSW of Albion. It is nearly due south of Buffalo. Cattaraugus County borders Pennsylvania, which lies to its south. Cattaraugus County is adjacent to Chautauqua County (New York's western-most county).
- Ida May Whipple (http://whipple.org/44827), b. 1869, probably in Cambridge, Washington, New York. She would have been 16 years old in 1885. (Cambridge is about 300 miles east of Albion. It is also about 38 miles northeast of Albany, the state capital. Washington County is in eastern New York, where it borders Vermont.
- Ida Whipple (http://whipple.org/104364), b. 1857, in New York. She would have been 28 years old in 1885.
- Ida B. Howe (http://whipple.org/97113), b. 26 Apr 1853 in New York, married Guilford L. Whipple. She would have been about 32 in 1885.
- Ida S. Wells (http://whipple.org/113396), b. 27 Sep 1857 in Eagle, Wyoming County, New York, married William E. Whipple 26 Sep 1878 in Pike, Wyoming County, New York. She died sometime after the 1920 census of Perry, Wyoming County, New York. She would have been about 28 years old in 1885. (Wyoming County is two counties south of Albion. Genesee County separates Wyoming County from Orleans County. Albion and Pike are about 50 miles apart.)
To search for Ida who married a Whipple, type "Ida" in the "Person to search for" field. Type "Whipple" in the "Spouse(s)'s name(s)" field.
(Hint: Ida is sometimes spelled Idah. You might want to try clicking the "Calculate Soundex for person" checkbox beneath the "Person to search for" field. Alternately, try separate searches using the spelling "Idah".)
Please comment if you can identify Ida!