This year James and Joan Lisa are hosting the reunion at their home at 2361 Straight Road, Forestville, New York. The reunion starts at noon on August 21.
From exit 59 of the New York State Thru-way:
- Left on Bennett Road (Route 60)
- Left on Route 20
- Right on County Road 81/South Roberts Road (for 3 miles)
- Right on Whitaker Road (is 0.4 miles past Epolito Road)
- Right on County Road 79/Center Road
- Take 1st left onto Straight Road
- Look for a sign in front of the residence.
Please bring a lawn chair.
Food"The Whipple Reunion will provide coffee and lemonade and we request that everyone bring a dish to pass along with table service, plates, cutlery, etc. For those coming long distances, and do not have access to kitchen facilities, we suggest a stop at the supermarket for convenience food, maybe a salad, cake, pie, chips."
We shall have a blessing and the start of the meal at 1:00 p.m. sharp.
"We will have a free will donation basket at the food serving table. Also don't forget the white elephant raffle. Bring in those knick knacks, plants, or most anything you would care to donate for the white elephant auction. There are expenses for our hosts and we should reimburse them."
Send comments or questions to Kenneth L. Vogt (firstname.lastname@example.org).